Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
was playing on a mobile devise. purchased bars through Google play. My Paypal was charged but no bars.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Scotymom- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you did not receive the items that you purchased. This should never happen. I would like to take a look at the transaction details, so I have sent you a private message. Please click on the envelope in the top right hand corner of the screen, next to your profile icon.
As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a sweet week!