Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
after watching level 1869 on you tube I realised I'm not getting +5 boosters , finding the level difficult
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Activision spent a large sum of money buying King. They want a return on their Investment. Timed levels are a big money earner. They get 2 bites of the cherry. You run out of tine so you have to purchase an extension, then you have have to purchase Boosters to finish the Level. i have been playing this Game for years & have noticed a change since King was taken over. I am afraid it's no longer the fun/happy place it used to be.
It will be because they have changed the game to make it harder so you spend money to solve it. This keeps happening. The game is declining in popularity and I imagine they need more money from the people who are left.