Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Love puzzles of all kinds but don't need the frustration. Please fix this level!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'd say neither, but that doesn't mean it isn't probably one of the toughest levels in the saga. I can't stand timed levels so I was always gonna hate this one. Trying to remember what I did but I think perseverance and stubborness is probably what got me through it. Might be worth seeing the suggestions on the Wiki page for this one: http://candycrush.wikia.com/wiki/Level_1525