Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am fixed at 804 level.
all the app is crashing everytime. This happens since 1 month ago.
could you solve my problem please?
i am using IPad2
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I never suggested that, was only pointing you to the troubleshooting that's in the post.
Yes. You suggested to buy a new tablet or to use another device to play candy crush because i pad 2 is obsolete. You are ridiculous. I will immediately remove this game and other King games from all my devices
Have you tried going through the suggested troubleshooting here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-ios