Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
when others say they only need 18,000 points. This level is impossible without extra 5+ candies that others get when I see an example of how to win the level online.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
There was an issue with the timed candies not appearing but this was a week or so ago. I thought that now it was fixed, or maybe they have been removed from the level altogether.
Either way, the target is 60,000. I think you are watching an old video so try searching by date order for a recent one.