Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
For the last week or so everytime I come to a level with a chest on it, instead of the chest opening and getting my items, the chest just disappears. I get nothing. Very much a bummer because i could use all of those boosters!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I've had the treasure chest stuck without opening but not disappearing. What worked for me was to disconnect from Facebook, force close the app, reopen it and reconnect to my account. When the game loaded the chest opened and was able to move on.