Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
If I swap the color bomb with a blue candy, the blue bombs don't blow up. This level is crazy hard!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I finally got through it. Strange though, after I posted my question, the game actually changed some of the features (blocked candies, etc. So weird, just glad I got through it.....8 weeks! lol
I haven't seen any other complaints about this level Karen. This is pretty much how my level played out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_J6wpnvcdI
Can you try and capture this in a video so we can see what you mean?