Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Can you change the life bank to save in increments of five, like in Soda Saga, so we don't lose all gifted lives if we don't have time to use them all at one sitting. They disappear once you leave the game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Great request. StuckInATree, lives my friends send me don't disappear when I exit the game, on my browser. I never get lives at all with the APP. :-(
You can save messages in Soda, how are you managing that? I've always been under the impression that when playing through a browser you can only store up to 5 lives, after that you can keep messages containing lives until you claim them but will disappear if the game is closed as you said. The only way I knew of getting around that was playing on a mobile or tablet where the message do get stored for a little while.