Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
what am I missing. How do I find the mystery box and all the boosters that was suppose to be in the package.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello.Please check your King Care inbox (top right on a computer or in the left hand menu on mobile) as I have sent you a message about this.Kind regards,Johnny
Hello.
Please check your King Care inbox (top right on a computer or in the left hand menu on mobile) as I have sent you a message about this.
Kind regards,
Johnny
What a rip off The package said gold bars mystery box and mixed booster for 6.99 I got 50 gold bars and that is what the receipt said I bought. I will not purchase again and will be sure to pass the word that the advertisement is deceiving and from the blog I have been reading it is a common practice.