Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
it looks like impossible King. Only 5 moves for the bombs. When looking for tips you see they get 8 moves. :-(
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
When is starting level 2241 can't wait for it :-) Thanks King
I beat it. I used a helper. That's why they give em away..
yes, totally agree...it is impossible. by looking at the video, u know how lucky is it....so many bomb happening in a chain
The game board was updated so now everyone has the bombs with 5 moves. I think you might be watching an older video. Check this out one as it has the updated board: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqZjh2_fkeg
The game board was updated so now everyone has the bombs with 5 moves. I think you might be watching an older video. Check this out one as it has the updated board:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqZjh2_fkeg