⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

IOS connecting to wrong Facebook Account

Options
vanjaslau
vanjaslau Posts: 1 Newbie

My daughter signed into her Facebook account a long time ago but out of nowhere all of my King games keep connecting to her FB account. I have deleted and uninstalled Facebook then reconnected but still goes to her account. If I go to FB it is my account that appears so this only happens when connecting to the game.  Please help because I am almost at level 2000 and she's at level 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I've researched and tried different steps from other forums but still no luck!

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Options

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that this has happened in your game. If you run through the steps below then this should help you to reconnect to the correct account:

-log out of Facebook in the Candy Crush app

-log out of the Facebook app

-Turn off your device for 10 minutes to clear the cache memory.

-Turn it on and Log into Facebook under the required account. Also log in using your default web browser.

-Open Candy Crush and connect to Facebook.

Hopefully after this, you should be connected to your account. Please let me know how you get on.

Kind regards,

Johnny

• Julie_Vicik
    Julie_Vicik Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

This actually worked. Thank you Johnny! When I was first trying it, I did not go through my browser, and it didn't work. As I re-read your answer...low and behold...that was my problem. My husband was logged into Facebook through the browser. Thank you thank you!

• CarolH
    CarolH Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that this has happened in your game. If you run through the steps below then this should help you to reconnect to the correct account:

-log out of Facebook in the Candy Crush app

-log out of the Facebook app

-Turn off your device for 10 minutes to clear the cache memory.

-Turn it on and Log into Facebook under the required account. Also log in using your default web browser.

-Open Candy Crush and connect to Facebook.

Hopefully after this, you should be connected to your account. Please let me know how you get on.

Kind regards,

Johnny

This did not work of us. I have tried it 3 times this morning. When i open Candy Crush to connect to facebook it says "you have already authorized candy crush saga. ". So then you hit ok and back to the same problem. Help!!
  • LFH
    LFH Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I am having trouble with the same thing since I got a new phone last week.  I have logged out of FB and Candy Crush.  I have turned it off and on as well as even deleting and reinstalling the apps and it is still going back to my spouse's game. I am on 4300 something and he is on like 10.  I am so frustrated.  HELP

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?