Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I received 20 gold bars that I didn't purchase. I did not confirm a purchase for this transaction. Please make sure that my credit card reflects this error. Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jetsetgirl- Thanks for posting on King Care. I would like to take a look at your account and check these Gold Bars.
I can assure you that we never take money from players’ accounts without authorisation and there are no hidden features in the game.
I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the screen.
As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a sweet weekend!