Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've just got the lastest update of Candy Crush Saga and it keep crashing everytime I open. I couldn't play at all :'( This didn't happen to the previous version. Help me please!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there- Thanks for posting King Care. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem with your games crashing. Let's try and get you back on track.
Please try our troubleshooting steps here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-ios
Be sure to have plenty of spare memory and try to play with a strong WiFi connection.
Let me know how you get on :-)
Have a sweet weekend!