Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do you get the mystery boxes after purchase??? Why put it there if you're not going to give it. Maybe I'm not seeing something but this happens every time
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kailey- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you did not receive all of your purchases, this should never happen. Let's make things right again.
I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the screen.
As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely week!