Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Level 2060 qon't let me win the game once I get the correct score...it keeps asking me to buy. This happened on 2 other games in this level
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
What is the game asking you to buy? I've never seen this happen. Did you get a screenshot or anything. This would be handy to see what the game is saying.
Yes, I have passed this level over 10 times and I keep getting you've failed. Is there a bug or a fix for this? Wasted over a week trying to figure out what the heck was going on....
If a bomb is going to explode you have to pay, otherwise even though you have scored way more than is necessary level fails. This is wrong! It should check your score and if you've passed you've passed!