Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi I recently updated my game on my iphone and when I connected to facebook all my progress was lost. My ipads progress is still there but the iphone one was lost. Please help. I was on level 2031
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sonia- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you are not on the correct level on you iPhone. Please could you check if your profile icon is simply in the wrong place, and try to scroll through the map?
If you levels are saved on your iPad then your progress is still saved to our servers :-)
Let me know how you get on!
Have a sweet weekend :-)