Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
After an update all my gold bars disappeared. I logged off from facebook and signed in again. Infact uninstalled the app and installed again but still no luck. Can someone please help me to get the gold bars back.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Krithika- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you have experienced a problem with your Gold Bars, these should never go missing. I would like to look into this for you, I have sent you a private message please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the screen.
As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a sweet Sunday!