Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Another candy crush saga game, 2068, where you tube shows 50 moves....and I get 25. What's with thi
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I guess this level would be difficult to pass in 50 moves, but it's impossible in 25. KingsPinn, I tried the link above but found "this page doesn't exist". Does King want us all to quit?
I'm over this BS with changing the amount of moves. It's a prick move by candy crush to make levels unbeatable unless you purchase boosters, which I never have and never will. this game is no longer fun to play. Why create frustration in your loyal players just to sell boosters, I'd rather quit and after 2068 I am. I don't know why I waste my time when I know I won't be able to clear the level. FU Candy Crush Designers I've had it!!!
I am done!! Level 2067 and 2068 on the Facebook app has made up my mind. I have wasted thousands of dollars and I am not going to give King another dime...
The information you're looking for is here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/changes-to-levels-number-of-moves-etcThe levels get updated, so the videos are outdated
The information you're looking for is here:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/changes-to-levels-number-of-moves-etc
The levels get updated, so the videos are outdated
that´s kings new strategy just update almost every game to half the moves which makes you tube a fake. they want you to buy boosters on end . Thank you king for this new horrific strategy, I hope millions od people will quit if you go on like this. Why don´t you invent games with just one move???!!!