Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have lost all my progress after the last update. How can this be resolved? I was on level 700+ and now i'm back to 1.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Marlen,
Thank you for your post.
I have checked your game account and your game progress is saved and it is still available. You only need to go into the app and reconnect to the relevant Facebook/Kingdom account and your progress will return.
To reconnect with Facebook please make sure first that you are logged in to the right account within the Facebook app/browser. Then on the home screen for Candy Crush. Tap to connect.
To reconnect to Kingdom. Go to the game settings (bottom left) and tap the orange Kingdom icon. Here you can input your credentials.
I hope this information helps.
Kind regards,
Johnny
I have lost all my progress after my phone was update.I was on level 900+ I want my game back please help me
I cleared my cache from the settings on my iPhone and that resolved the issue. I found the answer from someone else's assistance, not Johnny's.
Hello,It sounds like your game has lost it's connection to Facebook/Kingdom which is why your progress does not show right now.If you were connected to Facebook then please follow the steps in the video below:https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-iosIf you were connected to the Kingdom then please open up the app and tap on the setting icon (bottom left) and then tap the orange icon and reconnect to your profile.If these steps do not work for you then please let me know.Kind regards,Johnny
Hello,
It sounds like your game has lost it's connection to Facebook/Kingdom which is why your progress does not show right now.
If you were connected to Facebook then please follow the steps in the video below:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-ios
If you were connected to the Kingdom then please open up the app and tap on the setting icon (bottom left) and then tap the orange icon and reconnect to your profile.
If these steps do not work for you then please let me know.