Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Candy Crush Saga won't load for the past 3 weeks. Show's "candy complete! 100%" but no game.
What do I need to do. I believe I'm up to 850ish.
Thank you very much.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Debs0502- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you are experiencing a problem loading your game. Let's get you back on track.
Please can you try our troubleshooting steps here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out
Let me know how you get on, have a sweet Sunday!