Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
WTF did just happen to my Account That i löst 870 levels and the thousands of dollars That i had pay to get to this level!
i want my levels back Like now please, this cant be real!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Same happened to me... shame on them !
I'm glad I'm not the only one!
Do u think they will help us? I've had the same problem happen to me! I jus wanna cry!!!
I got a message from Cezdiamond said they sent me a private message i cant find and alot of people are having this issue