Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I purchased a candy crush package that included a mystery box. How do I find it/open it?
Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Nataliejoya- Welcome to the King Care community. I am sorry that you have not been able to locate your mystery box. I would like to check this transaction for you.
I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the screen next to your profile icon.
As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely week!