Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've never connected candy crush to Facebook and am at level 1600+. I want to keep my status. When I try to connect to Facebook I get error messages then the program locks up with a white screen. I'm using an iPad mini to play.
thanks for your help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Is this a first generation iPad Mini?
You can´t play their games anymore on iPad 1, iPad 2 and iPad Mini as their processors have insufficient MB´s of Ram.