Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How can I play candy crush any other way besides on the app, because the app is determined not to let me play
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Hcurtis,
Easier question would almost be ´where can´t I play Candy Crush Saga´ ;-)If you have issues on your iOS, then make sure to check this moderator post here https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-ios
As far as I know you can play this on PC too, on Facebook and King.com. If your PC runs Windows 10, then you can also play it as an app there.