Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can't advance to level 131 although I have gotten 162520 over three times. I request you put me on level 131 now, please.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Toni,
Do you get the Sugar Crush in the end and do you let it finish? Make sure you meet all the requirements for this level 131.
Check out this page http://candycrush.wikia.com/wiki/Level_131
Hey Toni,Do you get the Sugar Crush in the end and do you let it finish? Make sure you meet all the requirements for this level 131.Check out this page http://candycrush.wikia.com/wiki/Level_131