Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My level is roughly around 100++ but now it jump to level 1672.. can I've my old level please?.. thanx..
Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello.Please check your King Care inbox (top right on a computer or in the left hand menu on mobile) as I have sent you a message about this.Kind regards,Johnny
Hello.
Please check your King Care inbox (top right on a computer or in the left hand menu on mobile) as I have sent you a message about this.
Kind regards,
Johnny