Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The last few days I can access every level except level 665. I use this app on an "Ipad", I completely reset and started from square one and It still doesn't work. Also, when doing this I lost all my boosters.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Unfortunately if you reset/reinstall the app then you will lose all of your boosters.
Check here that your iPad is supported and then run through the troubleshooting steps to make sure the game runs smoothly.
Levels
Hello.
Please check your King Care inbox (top right on a computer or in the left hand menu on mobile) as I have sent you a message about this.
Kind regards,
Johnny
this happened before I did that which isnt fair ! i paid for some of those things. It worked up until the past few days so obviously it was supported?