Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have reached level 16 n Candy Crush Saga, but every time I try to go to level 17 there is an advert in the way and I cannot get rid of it. Try to avoid it by moving the game around but the advert is right on top of the 17
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Veronica!
Normally you can move the map up and down to create space enough to click on the level. Not sure how it looks on your screen but I have a workaround for you:
Do you have the game connected to Facebook? If yes then try playing the level there. Once completed your progress is synced back to your iPad and you can now continue from level 18.
Cheers :-)