Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I bought 2 game cards worth $100.00. I entered one of them, and the $50.00 shows in my account, but I haven't been able to use it for Candy Crush Saga. I am very upset about this! What do I have to do to use them?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Nancy- Welcome to the King Care community. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem with the game cards that you bought.
I suggest that you contact the game card company directly to find out how to use these cards and which games are compatible with them.
They should be able to help you out, let me know how you get on :-)
Have a sweet weekend!