Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i was on level 375 and signed in with face book and was at level 1. are you able to help me please?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yeah, I have the same problem.
Please help me too, lost level 777 while logging on facebook.
Please me too ,havinv the same issue
How can "Yeah, I have the same problem." help me? Can someone please set me back to my original level. From what I've read on this site it seems to be a big problem with many people.
If you are unable to assist me. Would you please direct my question to someone who could.
Thank You
Pat