Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I drop from level 2053 to 2033. Have photo of it. Pleeease help me. it says I use another e-mail also. And I never had used that email for cc saga. All my boosters are over in that e-mail I never used. Have photo of that also. .. please help!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Julie SM- Welcome to King Care. It appears that some players are having some problems viewing their progress. If you are playing on an iOS device, please could you try these steps?
-Delete the Facebook app and the game app on your device again
-Close all tabs in Safari and clear the browser cache by going to Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data
-Turn off the device and wait about 30 seconds to clear the cache
-Turn on the device again and download the game again from App Store (but not the Facebook app)
-Open Safari and log in to the correct Facebook account through the browser
-Open the game and reconnect it to Facebook
Let me know how you get on, thanks! :-)