Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had 67 lives, 204 color bombs, 129 wrapped and striped, 191 jelly fish, 106 coconut wheels, 39 switches, 73 lollipop hammers and 2 UFO wrapped candy makers. It seems that since you buy these things they would have to transfer with your account.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Tasha- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem with your Boosters. I would like to check your account.
I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely week!