Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've completed level 1105 on Android I was wondering when I can continue to use my boosters on a new level?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Oh, well I guess it's only candy crush that does that, as far as I know. I guess we'll be waiting until Tuesday :-/
No I have a Chromebook on the Facebook app at the same level , I can't go no further
I think it's Monday or Tuesday for CCS updates. I'm in the same boat, unless you go on your laptop or computer there may be new levels on that. But for now, mobile, tablet, has to wait, hopefully by Tuesday .