Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I plated candy crush for 3 years. Now I connect to facebook and all my levels are gone. Back to level 1. I had more then 1700 levels. Is there a wat to get my levels back? Thanks in advance.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
As long as you actively connected your game to Facebook beforehand, your progress will be saved and synced to it. If you did, when you reconnect to that account in the game again, the progress from the point where it was last synced will come up. Do you appear on level 1700 when loading the game directly in Facebook?