Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I lost my level on candy crush when it ask me to sign in on my Facebook. Now I'm back to level one not happy. What can I do to get back to my high level?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This happened to me and I logged out and back in and all progress still lost. Help!
As long as you actively connected your game to either Facebook or Kingdom beforehand, your progress will be saved and synced to it. If you did, when you reconnect to that account in the game again, the progress from the point where it was last synced will come up.