Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I completed level 770 and purchased gold bars to advance to the next level. The game will not let me advance to the next level. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Now I am back to level 761. I have attempted this twice with the same results.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Rick- Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment at losing some of your levels. Let's get you back on track ! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely week!