Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
WI get no ekstra time at all, even if I make cascades. What Can I do ? I only have the timeballs in left corner and that is not enough to complete. I have tried many times and seen videos on Google , I don't get a single timeball.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Pia,
Have you checked this level out on PC too?
I think it´s still been worked on for the mobile version at the moment.