Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Can not log into ffacebook. Have watched the video without any resolve. How do I fix the problem ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Victor- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem connecting your game to Facebook. Please could you try all of troubleshooting steps here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-android Let me know how you get on.Have a sweet week!
Hi Victor- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem connecting your game to Facebook.
Please could you try all of troubleshooting steps here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-android
Let me know how you get on.
Have a sweet week!