Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I sync my google play data for Candy Crush as a new facebook user? I can't seem to find the correct or precise information that I am looking for. Thanks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
google sync to facebook
Do you mean your Google Play data as in purchasing something? Once you log into your Facebook account and sync it with your candy crush it should automatically link together with your Candy Crush