Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
no matter how many candies i collect stuck at 58 of 60. I think they owe me about 15 by now and then I will have to wait 8 hours to collect more. at my level...I need those boosters to move on. this is dumb. please fix.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This might be an obvious question but you are using the levels that have the candy drops right? If you are then I would definitely email them there might be something wrong with your connection or their connection. Go to your settings on the game and click on contact us.