Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
on my mini ipad candy crush won't open and when I do get it to open, it crashes. Very tired of trying to play this game with all the problems!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If it is permitted (which I assume it must be) I can share the ipa file for version 1.80.1 (up to level 1970) which will work on your iPad 2. Maybe someone from King can confirm that there's no personal information contained in the file. The procedure is simple, you delete the app from your iPad and from iTunes on your computer. You then copy the ipa file to the appropriate iTunes folder on your computer then you sync your iPad to the computer and copy the file to the iPad. I BELIEVE that should work. Since it's a free app, I don't think the file is tied to a specific device.
Hi Retz- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem with your iPad crashing. Please try our troubleshooting steps here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-ios
Please also see our list of recommended devices to be sure that yours is fully compatible https://care.king.com/en/blossom-blast-saga/android-ios-recommended-devices
Let me know how you get on :-)
Have a sweet weekend!