Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I opened game to play, says update needed. No updates available when it sends me to Google play. I am at a hault and very annoyed.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Why won't it let me update Candy crush?
I still can't update Candy crush.
Hi Autumn- Thanks for posting on King Care. We have noticed a few players reporting this problem, I have added your question to the main thread so that we can update everyone at once.
Thanks!