Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
After doing the candy crush update on my tablet I've lost all of the boosters I've collected
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Donna,
I've just sent you a message which you can find by clicking on the mail icon in the top right of the main King Care page if on PC, or tapping the left hand menu if on Mobile/Tablet.
Thanks!
Hi, This weekend the game is blocked. I had to restart the game pet rescue in my samsung phone, but i did lost all my boosters. Is going to be sorted? Had gotten many keys and balloons after many games won!thnx