Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was on level 681 and candy crush wasn't loading when I went on.
I had mistakenly deleted the app and doing so lost all of my progress!
I wasn't connected to Facebook or kingdom, is there any way of me getting back to my level?
Please help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The only way to have your progress backed up is by connecting to either Facebook or Kingdom, if there's no back up there's nothing to restore unfortunately.