Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
On two separate occasions I accumulated the necessary orange candies within the time period, received the Nice Work message but no reward .
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm having the same problem with my iPhone 6s. I've finished several Dexter challenges and none of the rewards have been given. As of today I have a 500 orange candy and a 900 orange candy quest completed but no reward.
Hi Gary- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you did not receive your rewards, let's make things right again.
I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely week!