Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)I was approximately 1574 level now it has come to level 1 how can I restore it
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Shilpa,
I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.
Kind regards,
- Mark, Team King Care
Hi Vera,
- Mark
Asking for more then a week. Could not play, looked like i play but could not enter the game.
On your advice reload the game, was on level 1571 know back to level 1.
How to restore this.
I am conneted by Facebook.
Best egards,
Vera Cerneus
Hi Shilpa,I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.Kind regards,- Mark, Team King Care