Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
3 days and not even close.....You win King! 3 days is my max on any single level, no matter the game. No longer interesting, just plain boring...
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I know how you feel, sometimes no matter how hard I try it just seems to be going nowhere but you just have to take a break if it starts getting to you. Also give the Wikia page a look, personally I've come across some comments made by others which helped me the most! Worth a look: http://candycrush.wikia.com/wiki/Level_1760