Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Candy crush crashing on iPad 2 Ihave all THE Candy crush saga game and THE screen keeps turning black and crashing. I have remover and installed and tried al THE things on support. P lease help me find a solution.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If it is permitted (which I assume it must be) I can share the ipa file for version 1.80.1 (up to level 1970) which will work on your iPad 2. Maybe someone from King can confirm that there's no personal information contained in the file. The procedure is simple, you delete the app from your iPad and from iTunes on your computer. You then copy the ipa file to the appropriate iTunes folder on your computer then you sync your iPad to the computer and copy the file to the iPad. I BELIEVE that should work. Since it's a free app, I don't think the file is tied to a specific device.
iPad 2 isn't listed in the recommended devices but iPad 3 is. Might want to go through the suggested troubleshooting given here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-ios