Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I advanced to the next level after purchasing gold so I didn't have to wait and when I switched phones I'm back to the previous level and have to wait the 50 hours and I don't want to have to repurchase the gold. Help please.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kati!Please see this thread: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/i-just-upgraded-to-an-iphone-6s-how-do-i-transfer-my-candy-crush-saga-over-from-my-iphone-4sJust make sure that you have the game connected to Facebook or Kingdom in order to store your progress online.Cheers :-)
Hi Kati!
Please see this thread: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/i-just-upgraded-to-an-iphone-6s-how-do-i-transfer-my-candy-crush-saga-over-from-my-iphone-4s
Just make sure that you have the game connected to Facebook or Kingdom in order to store your progress online.
Cheers :-)