Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm experiencing lots of difficulties in completing level 2070. Seems like the 'clocks' on the left top and bottom are unbreakable. Is this going to be fixed?
Thank you in advance.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Here's some info for what it's worth. I played for over 3 weeks and lost over 400 games on a desktop on level 2070. I tried on an iPad and won on the 3rd try with 3 stars using the fish for a booster. Don't know if it was just dumb luck or if the mobile game is easier in some way. It seemed to get a lot more combos falling after setting one off. This level is definitely nasty.
I'm done with this level. I get down to 1 with 10 moves left, I hit them and they don't explode. Done with this game after this level. Impossible to pass without boosters. See ya
Hi BeBe Smit!
The clocks should break if you hit them with combos.
I haven't played the level yet but I did find some videos on YouTube showing how the level should work:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfI3XRKBDtY
If you have the game connected to Facebook then you could try the level from there to see if there's an issue.
Cheers :-)